Saturday, April 13, 2013

Abdate - Face problem?

My first impressions to other people may be that I am very intimidating? Arrogant and rude? Nonchalant, shy, bad tempered?

I admit that I may be arrogant at times, and I definitely am intimidating size-wise and attitude-wise HAHAHA but if you get to know me better ... you will find that I am actually an 'okay' person to be with. 'Okay' as in I dare not say that I am a good person, nor am I bad.

I guess I choose to be more genuine than fake. When I don't trust you (yet), or I think that you are not worth my trust or friendliness (if such thing ever existed), then I would just show it out. I don't hide my feelings, and my face undeniably reflects everything I feel inside. It's not something I can control. I try hard to hide it as much as I can but I think it never worked.

I have trust issues, that is what I am trying to say. I build a thick, sky-scrapping wall when I meet someone new, and it's not that easy to take it down. I do not pretend that I have climbed through that wall just to be close to you, so please forgive me if I have ever hurt your feelings by being nonchalant :(

On a side note, I am very stressed T________T and I feel like puking because I drank 1/4 of a can of Root Beer without breathing.

1 comment:

Alysasasasasa said...

Tell me bout it...even a size like me was told that I look INTIMIDATING when I dun smile and before I knew them :(