Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Turning 19

*There was supposed to be an emmmmmmmo post before this but I deleted it hahaha. But it will be back, if there's popular demand? *

I turn nineteen today!! Well, actually not yet HAHAHA I think I was born around 4/5 pm so yeah -.- To get a brief insight on what happened when I was 18, read this. To get more detailed crap, continue reading, or keep scrolling until you reach the end hahaha

When I was eighteen, I had my first love~
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Which of course, is ENTIRELY false! *smirks*

I guess eighteen was the age when life decided to ride on a gigantic roller coaster with many twists and turns. New experiences, new challenges, new heights, new expectations, new people. Yeah, I had a LOT of new things, but somehow these 'new things' of which I thought was not going to be important, turned out to be the things that I am going to cherish the most. 

And I couldn't have all this, all this right now, without providence from God. I could not have survived without Him. I could not have survived if he hadn't put angels in my life, and I believe that those are you guys (yeah, you!) who helped me along the way :D

So this is going to be a thanksgiving post. HAHAHA It's too early for thanksgiving! I am filled with thankfulness right now and I feel the need to type it out right now if not it's gonna be blown away by someone's fart. HAHAHA

Always first, Thank you Jesus!! For being my Superman and my Best Friend, for never leaving me behind and giving me hope even when I thought I was going to die (which is pretty often when I was 18). For the strength that you gave me when I almost fainted (physically and mentally). Thank you, for everything.

Thank you ma & pa for bringing me into this world! Thank you Nick for your noobness. You three have stuck with me during hard times and happy times! Thank you for being willing (or pretending) to hear me babble during dinner. I am so touched!! hahaha

My coolest grandparents in the world. Thank you for giving me advice and making my day when I feel down. Thank you popo for the good food that you feed me every day. Thank you kung for you are a great listener. I love you guys the most!!

To my uncles, aunts, and cousins. Thank you for bringing joy into my life, for making every special occasion more special than it already is. :)

Big hugs and kisses to Adele and Liana!! And also their families. You guys are truly family from God and I hope the best for all of you!

My darling Fifits (don't high ah) who have endured my lc-ness and craziness!! You guys are the best friends I have ever had!! Thank you for spicing up my boring life HAHAHA And thank you for injecting ham-ness in my life. I never knew I had it in me WHAT?!?!

My classmates from 6AS 2013!! Oh and Jeck & TK! Karee and Mei Ling too! Thank you for accepting me for who I am!! Well, I'm not sure got or not but I finally feel 'at class' for the first time in my study years. Although we've only been together for like, half a year? But I definitely feel blessed to have met each one of you! Thank you for making my form six life less miserable!!

The Good Sam English Youth. GSEY!! Young as you guys are I still love you guys! Continue to shine for the Lord!

*****

A big thanks to the people (You know I know who you are!!) who surprised me today!! Yes I was surprised HAHAHA and thank you guys for the cake and cards and presents!! You guys deserve a big round of applause! *claps*

Last but not least, another big THANK YOU! to those who left me messages on Facebook, dropped a wish on my wall, Whatsapp-ed me in the middle of the night, spam texted me and called me from wherever you are!! Thank you!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


lalala


Oh yeah. Another thing. I was born on the 12th of March in 1994 and it was the 1st day of the 2nd month(二月初一) in the lunar calendar (chinese calendar). It so happens that today is the 1st day of the 2nd month in the lunar calendar as well! I don't know how often this happens in a lifetime but it is so amazing. haha I know it's kind of lame but uhm, it never happens every year, nor every decade, doesn't it?

To a fruitful year ahead!! *cheers* :)))))

1 comment:

Alysasasasasa said...

Ei same as me eh...tat day my bday oso the same day frm the chinese calendar :D But no celebrate la :(