Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's a Fifit affair

Oh hey there darn it I am in a very bad mood now because I made a dumb mistake that will probably cost me my life. Okay it is not that bad but it's bad. -.- I was typing minutes for a meeting and I didn't save it as another document but I overwrote the initial document so I am having a big problem here because it is not Photoshop and I cannot undo undo undo until I get back the original document TT_______TT So right now I need to either dig out my draft (which I bet is already thrown away into the sea) or I could ask the vice secretary to use her draft and type the minutes for me. Please tell me what to do I am at the brink of smacking myself with the keyboard.

*inhaleeeee exhaleeeeee

Okay sorry for that. It's just that I have been multitasking, wanting to get everything done so I can have a peaceful dinner LATER but that happened and I totally lost it :( Anyways, this is supposed to be a happy post so from now on, PUT YOUR SMILE ON ABBY :D :D

I went out again with the Fifits yesterday night :D For a simple dinner at Upperstar Lintas and then we had desserts in ZenQ. Our favourite hang out place HAHAHAHA Well there is not much to blog about -.- We took some pictures at ZenQ since Pae Yii was also with us!! :D Our last chance to meet her this year lmao because she and Marie are only coming back next year! :(

So here are the pictures to remind us how we look like in 2012 when we last seen each other. HAHAHA what did I just type. Pictures are for keepsake ah so when we look at it next year, we will realize how old we have grown within the months lmao

My brain is not working zzz let's just move on to pictures.

Karee and I. See her eyes half open zzz
I tied up my hair because it's in a very ugly phase right now. It's not long nor short not pretty and it was frizzy so I tied it up. I had to use a hairband because the hair clip that I use practically every day broke that very morning T______T

Me and the Sabahan turned West Malaysians lol
Pae Yii, Moley and Marie acting cute. HAHAHA
Pae Yii and Marie superstars lah that night lol here is Karee ham-ing them :P
Mole and Molier
'Mole and Molier' is something that I came up with HAHAHA representing Shnwei and I because she has a mole (is it not obvious?) BUT I have MOLES. IN YOUR FACE!!!! So I am called Molier, but then when it comes to size I lose because my moles cannot be easily detected lmao and you can never miss hers when you look at her. You cannot even see my moles in the picture above but hers can see kan? 

Her mole size is like my mole size to the power of 100!! Even if my 2 moles add up together also cannot beat hers. Walao so geng. Now, why am I talking about moles?

*Now I am trying to finish this post because I think we are leaving for dinner :/

Group photos coming up and also collages of our photo with Marie or Siaw or Pae Yii lalalala because Shnwei, Karee and I are in form six and we see each other all the time. Take picture for what?! But we also took pictures with each other, for pointless sake.


I take one. Best student (Marie's brother lol) also in the picture
Picture with me inside YAY!!!
Best picture taken by the best student (geddit?) and edited by the best photoshop editor, ME. HAHAHAHA
With Siaw and Pae Yii.

With Marie.
More pictures but then sorry lah I have no time to edit them :( Some of them are very low in quality because of the lighting. Photo collages and editing are done using the app called Photowonder on Android. I like it very much :DDDD


Okay YAY! I finished!!

FYI I might not be blogging as often after this because my time is very ... uhhh.... not enough? But I will try the best I can to update when I have the time!! Love you guys XOXOXO

PS. Have a safe flight Marie and Pae Yii!! We will miss you very very very much!!! <3

PPS. Audrey and TK joined us for dinner too but left early because they had another party to attend

No comments: