Monday, January 16, 2012

The first post

Hello once again (:

As I am (almost) 18, I have decided to start a new blog. Don't get me wrong, I really like the old one, but I think it is time for me to move on and write things that are more... mature? Yes, less childish. hahaha.

I think it is time for me to set apart the new and the old. I started blogging when I was just 13. I remember that I was being pestered by my friend to start a blog, I was really reluctant then but throughout the years I have posted many things, from my daily ups and downs to my favourite movies. Little did I know that my blog helped me keep track of my years in secondary school.

So I am going to start from scratch. This, after all, is me taking my first step in the new chapter of my life.

I am going to start with an introduction about myself. (WOW I sound so serious LOL)

Hi. You can call me Abby. I am known in the cyber world as iiyee, a name that I came up with while playing around with my chinese name. I am eighteen this year, I was born around Spring. I live in an amazing place called Sabah. It's located on an island called Borneo, home of the rainforests and orangutans. For the time being I am working as a part-time staff in Tony Moly, Suria Sabah. I haven't decided on what course I would like to take up in college. I haven't decided on whether or not I should continue my studies in the sixth form. I am pretty much stuck between choices right now, but I'll figure it out, just in time.

I love Jesus, my saviour and my best friend. I am blessed with the best family in the world, and the most crazy but yet loving friends. I am sad to say that I am still single, indeed. I haven't found that Prince Charming.

I look forward to the days of my future, and hopefully I'll succeed.

No comments: